On Sunday, grace is expected.
On Monday, grace is a surprise.
Jesus isn't just a Sunday Savior.
Jesus is an Everyday Emmanuel.
If you don't know someone's last name, don't share the gospel. The gospel is an intimate conversation.
Monday is coming and everyone is watching.
What is you existing culture?
What would we like it to be?
1. We want everyone to behave like they're here for a purpose. Like they have a mission. It's about people and results.
2. 100% for each other. Are you willing to risk your reputation on the performance of your teammates?
3. We're serious about growth - ours and yours. What are you learning?
4. We're careful with our words.
5. Let others in your life and plans.
How do you empower others? We live like Jesus - we serve.
1. Be ready
Not a new
idea but a new approach
2. Be brief
Take 5 minutes. What and why and how it fits
3. Be smart
Know the questions and objections
4. Be passionate
Passion can be refreshing or overwhelming
Passion doesn't transfer as well as substance
Being smart without being passionate is boring. Being passionate without being smart is exhausting.
5. Be flexible
When you won't bend, most of your ideas break